Can You Send Money from Google Pay to Cash App?
The answer to the above question is Yes, you can definitely transfer money from Google pay to Cash app. There is no direct way to do this but you can definitely do this in an indirect way. In which you will have to add your Cash app card to Google pay which will help you to transfer money from Google pay to Cash App.
How to Send Money from Google Pay to Cash App?
Mentioned below are the steps with the help of which you can safely and easily transfer your money from Google pay to Cash app:
- Login to your Google pay app by entering your mobile number and password.
- Look for the payment button in the bottom of your home screen and tap on it.
- Look under the “Google Play Balance” and tap on it.
- Now mention the amount which you want to transfer in your account.
- You will be you will be provided with all the payment options, select the method.
- After that finally click on the Transfer button.
You may also like to read: How To Send Money From PayPal To Cash App
How to Transfer Money Out Of The Old Google Pay App?
If you wish to transfer money from your old google app to new google app you can o that too. To do the same you will have to download the new Google pay app and just login to it with the help of your old password and mobile number, now normally just transfer money from your old account to new account.