As we all know that PayPal and cash app are so far the best money transfer app right know. One or the other people have a profile either on PayPal or Cash app.
Why do you need PayPal or Cash app? In today’s world where everything has turned digital it is very difficult to survive without these apps. With every payment method turning digital PayPal and Cash app makes our life very easy going.
Now the main question that arises in the mind of the users is that is it possible to transfer money from PayPal to Cash app? People wish to connect these two money transfer apps together. You should know for a fact that it is not possible to transfer money from PayPal to cash app card directly.
However there are few indirect ways to send money from PayPal credit to cash app. The two methods which can help you with this problem are either to use bank account to transfer funds or the relevant app’s debit card in order to move money from one app to another.
What Is Cash Card?
Cash app issues their own debit card which is called cash card. It is a black customized card issued by cash app itself. It is now a compulsion to have a cash card but, if a user wishes to have one such card they have to sign their name in the mobile app of cash app and this signature will be printed on their cash card by the company and it will be sent to the user directly.
To make it more convenient and safe cash app also issues a unique username for each card holder which is known as $cashtag that can be used by the users to directly transfer the money to one another by just typing the $cashtag.
How to Send Money to Cash App from PayPal?
As you all know by now that there is no direct way to send money from PayPal credit to Cash app, however there are few indirect ways to do so. This can be done by using your local bank account. You can link both your PayPal and cash app account to a comment bank account which will act as a bridge between both the platforms and your money will be transferred easily.
Steps to connect your cash app to a bank account and then transfer money to PayPal are mentioned below:
Link PayPal to Your Bank Account?
Keep in mind that certain fee will be changed from you to link your PayPal to bank account. Follow the steps mentioned bellow to link your PayPal to bank account:
- You have to launch PayPal app on your mobile phone and login to your account.
- Look for TRANSFER money option and tap on it.
- Now tap on ADD money to your BALANCE option.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer from your bank account.
- Now tap on ADD option on the screen.
- A drop down menu will appear on the screen asking you to choose between STANDERD or INSTANT cash transfer options.
If you choose STANDERD transfer option then it will take 2-3 working days to transfer your money to your bank account and Zero fee will be charged from you but, if you choose INSTANT money transfer option then the amount will be immediately transferred to your bank account and you will be charged 25 cent fee for that.
- After choosing the option provide your routing number and account number which you wish to connect to PayPal.
Link Cash App to Bank Account:
- First of all you have to launch cash app on your mobile phone.
- Now tap on banking icon towards the bottom of the screen.
- Here you have to click on Link Bank. This option would be visible under Accounts in the section.
- Provide the routing number and the account number that you had previously entered in your PayPal account. A message will be sent to you for confirmation. Press OK.
Send Money from PayPal to Cash App:
Now that you have connected both the apps through the same bank account you can transfer money to any one of them but, keep in mind that a fee will be deducted on your behave to make these transfers.
How to transfer money from PayPal to cash card?
If you have already activated your PayPal card and Cash card then you can connect both of them and transfer the money easily.
Link PayPal to Cash Card:
- Launch PayPal website or app on your mobile phone and login to your account.
- Now go to Settings and click on Money, Banks, and Cards. A list of options will appear on your screen from where you have to choose Link a New Bank Account.
- Now provide the details of Cash App card that you had noted down earlier and tap to Link Your Bank.
This would complete the process of connecting the two apps. Now you can proceed to money transfer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why Am I Unable to Send Money PayPal to Cash App?
This happens because there is no direct option to transfer money from PayPal to cash app right now as both o them are different platforms. But you can indirectly transfer the money.
Can I Send Money from PayPal to Cash App Instantly?
Yes, PayPal offers both standard and instant method of transferring the money to cash app. However, if you choose Instant method a certain amount of fee will be deducted from your account.