As you all must know by now the Cash app is a payment app, with the help of which you can make payments that are needed in day-to-day life. Cash app is recently one of the most used payment apps. But one thing which you have to keep in mind is that you can only make payments or transfer money to those who use the Cash app. You have to make sure that the one with whom you are making payment or transferring the money has a Cash app account. Then only the transaction will be completed.
That is why you will have to add people to your cash app account. So basically, in this article we will be talking about how you can find someone on the cash app and if you find them how can you add them to your Cash app account.
Read This to Know >> How To Delete Your Transaction History On Cash App
What Will You Get If You Add Someone On Cash App?
The main thing which you need to know is that the Cash app also pays you if you refer someone to make their Cash app account. You will earn $5 on each person you refer. If the person you refer to the Cash app downloads the Cash app with your referral code you will earn $5 on each reference.
Read This to Know >> How Do You Add Someone On Cash App
How To Find Someone On The Cash app?
Mentioned below are the steps with the help of which you can find someone on the Cash app and add them:
- Download the Cash app on your device and log in to your Cash app account.
- Look for the profile button on the top right corner of your screen. The icon appears to be like a person in a circle.
- Now you will see your name and $Cashtag on the screen below your name and $Cashtag you will find a green button which will state “Invite Friends, Get $5” tap on the button and proceed forward.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your name, phone number, and email address, or else you can scroll down through your contact list to find whom you want to invite. How can you find if someone is on the cash app is very simple you just have to look for the “USES CASH APP” green sign next to its contact?
- Once you will click on the green sign to add people a checkmark will appear next to the name you choose to invite instead of the “User Cash App” symbol.
- After selecting people, you want to invite click on the invite button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once you will click on the “Invite” button a text message will be sent to your registered mobile number which will include your unique Referral Code with the help of which you will get $5 for referring the Cash app to other people.
Read This to Know >> Is Cash App Shutting Down
How Can You Find Someone With The Username?
You can also find someone on the Cash app with the help of their Username. Username refers to the unique $Cashtag which is assigned to every user.
Instead of looking for the person in your contact list or maybe the person you need to add is not in your contact list, you can add them with the help of their Username.
Type the unique $Cashtag in the search tab and the persons’ profile will appear on your screen and then you can easily add them to your account.
Make sure that you are typing the $Cashtag very carefully otherwise the Cash app will not be able to detect their profile and you will not be able to add them on the Cash app.
How Can You Find Out A Person’s Real Name On The Cash App?
As you all must know that while you create your Cash app account the websites ask you to provide a Username that will appear to the people.
That is why people can only see the name which you choose to show them they can not know your real name through your Cash app account.